Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Kitchen and Knife Live Chat
Welcome to Kitchen & Knife. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nike Air Max 1 Premium Sc Particle Rose; Nike Air Max 1 Premium
Topic Started: Feb 10 2018, 03:08 AM (57 Views)
onspicucade
Prep Cook
[ *  * ]
Nike Air Max 1 Premium Sc Things got interesting when the Elite edition of the 12 launched leading into the postseason.James wore the 12 Elite for three of the Cavs four wins in their Round 1 sweep of the Celtics. Images via Flight Clubby Brendan DunneYou know about Nike's sprawling world headquarters in Beaverton, Ore., but do you know about its private airplane hangar just five miles away?Flight Club (no, not that Flight Club) tracked down some images that show off the impressive space, including the more recently developed private hangar for Nike co-founder Phil Knight. The relationship with Nike over the years is one that I hope I will have for the rest of my life.You were there near the beginning of the women's basketball movement, if not the very beginning. Brandon RichardCelebrating female excellence in sport, Nike unveils its 2014 Black History Month footwear and apparel collection for women.Ladies like Maya Moore and Allyson Felix will be able to wear a celebratory colorway of the Air Jordan 1 Mid, as well as gold-based versions of the Air Max 1 and Air Revolution Sky High. Brennan Hiro WilliamsNew Balance and Hong Kong-based entertainer Eric Kot recently unveiled a new collaboration, working with AAAA (Asia Acts Against AIDS) on a special H574 benefitting AIDS research. I heard many “they're not that bad” comments coupled with “you pull them off well.”4:00 PM: I had expected the worst, and was handed the least.
Gold hardware covers the lace tips and white rubber soles provide a contrasting touch below.These pairs, along with a white-based colorway, are Nike Air Max 1 Premium Sc Womens set to release on Saturday, Apr. The account's Twitter mentions are often filled with angry customers every time one of its sneakers sells out at a seemingly impossible speed. Seen here are sample 90s that make use of the new options, which include new colors like Voltage Cherry, Mega Blue, Chlorine Blue, Grove Green and Golden Harvest. by Brendan DunneAfter plenty of leaked images and even some player exclusives, Nike is finally ready to drop its new training silhouette.The brand's press release for the shoe, the Nike MetCon 1 serves up a reminder that it was the first to the cross-training sneaker category with the Nike Air Trainer 1 back in 1987 (the detail that seems intended to undermine the Crossfit x Reebok partnership that's relatively new). words_Brandon RichardThe Black Friday releases continue to pile up, as this "Blackout" Air Max 24/7 is expected to hit retailers on the big sale day as well. This time? Blue suede.In contrast to the "on-court" version, the EXT has been stripped of its Hyperposite armor, which has been replaced by molded suede in this exaple.
Joining those ranks this weekend was were the above New Balances, worn by drug kingpin Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán during his capture.In a move that may have offended brand Nike Air Max 1 Premium Sc Particle Rose/Metallic Gold-Desert Sand loyalists, El Chapo paired the sneakers with adidas track pants.While his choice of New Balances may not suggest it, El Chapo is actually something of a sneakerhead. Images via Wishby Brendan DunneGold Air Jordan 1s have been making the rounds recently, and several entertainers have touted gaudy takes on Mike's first silhouette.Sneaker boutique Wish, in Atlanta, Ga., will allow people a closer look at one of those creations with its upcoming "Higher Learning" event with Matt Senna. This isn't the first time that Solebox has teamed up with Puma although it has been a while–the last time these two got together was on a Puma States set in 2012 that commemorated the shop's 10-year anniversary.There's no concrete release date yet, but Solebox says the sneakers will be releasing in May. This makes the Air Solo Flight a bad choice for people with wide feet, but even those with narrow feet may find it difficult to get a good, solid fit because of the narrower-than-normal lacing system. Stay posted to Sole Collector for future updates on the new silhouette.Image via AdidasImage via AdidasImage via AdidasImage via Adidas  Luis SanchezAnother grade-school exclusive is introduced by the Jordan Brand in the form of this never before seen eyecatching Air Jordan 3 Retro.The new look by the Air Jordan III takes over the classic silhouette in premium materials, constructed entirely in premium leather and topped with elephant print overlays in leather as well.
This might mean organizing for social justice, generating joy through random acts of kindness, or simply making someone else's dreams come true. In the midst of a major 918354-601 tournament, golfer Jordan Spieth still found time to co-sign brandmate Stephen Curry's "Chef" Under Armour Curry Two Lows.Before teeing off the final round of the U.S. He may not exactly be thrilled to revisit his infamous 2002 press conference where he went off on a tangent about that activity, but Reebok has him discussing it in this new video.The reason for Iverson talking about that legendary day in May? The Reebok Question "Practice" colorway, which pays tribute to the moment, is releasing on Friday.Unsurprisingly, people still bring up the conference to Iverson."I can be having a general conversation with somebody about basketball and I'll be like, 'You know I saw him practice.'" Iverson says in the video. words_Luis SanchezAs part of their relationship with Vans, Undefeated is set to release the Vans Hernan Era LX pack later this week. The first model in Allen Iverson's Answer line, the Answer 1 retro takes it back to '97 with a black leather upper, metallic gold accents and Iverson's signature "I3" logo. The brand says that it will roll out more releases like this in North America going forward.Image via NikeNike also recently updated its SNKRS app to feature geographically-gated launches, which it tested with the Los Angeles-exclusive release of the pink Don C x Air Jordan 2s.Nike Air More Uptempo "Night Maroon"Release Date: 05/25/17Color: Night Maroon/Night Maroon-SailStyle #: 921949-600Price: $160
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Adam Marr Knives · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Dark Cloud Created By P.hant0m